aSENSE Display- Senseair CO2 & Temp Transmitters
aSENSE Display has a user interface display. It measures both CO2 parts per million (ppm) and temperature.
- aSENSE Relay has a relay output.
- The eSENSE range from Senseair is for CO2 Only
- The tSENSE range from Senseair is for CO2, Temperature & Relative Humidity
aSENSE Display is an all-digital, low-cost transmitter for installation in the climate zone. It measures both CO2 concentration and temperature in the ambient air, transforms the data into output signals and sends these values to a comprehensive system. The aSENSE is a key component for climate control of buildings and other processes. It is also a cost-efficient gas alarm sensor for spaces where carbon dioxide gas is a potential danger.
- State-of-the-art Non-Dispersive InfraRed (NDIR) technology to measure CO2
- Cost-optimized for connection to DDC:s
- Contributes to lower energy costs when it is applied in a Demand Control Ventilation (DCV) strategy
- Available in 5 different carbon dioxide measurement ranges
- Internal automatic self diagnostics
- Maintenance interval > 5 years
- Serial communication port for connection to a PC or a GSM module
- 2 analogue outputs as standard (V/mA). Relay output as option
- Cost-efficient RS485 or LonWorksTM local network communication as options
- Internal 2-channel logger as option
If you require onsite diagnostics or technical assistance with any of our products please contact us
We recommend Duomo Gas Detection products are serviced at least annually to ensure efficacy and extend sensor life. Our qualified team of engineers are available Nationwide.Service
aSENSE Display Datasheet
259.54 KB | pdfDownload
Support & Service
If you require technical assistance or an annual service on this product please contact us and we will be happy to help. Our qualified team of engineers are available Nationwide.