aSENSE VAV K – Senseair Duct Mounted CO2 & Temperature Sensor
aSENSE VAV K is a stand alone controller with built-in sensors for temperature and carbon dioxide. The unit measures both CO2 concentration and temperature in ambient air, transforms the data into analogue and digital output signals, which are used for controlling air supply on demand. Additional cooling compressor for dehumidification may also be controlled. aSENSE VAV K is for installation in the climate zone or in a ventilation duct.
- Cost-optimized for direct linear control of dampers and speed regulated fans
- Alternative control outputs
- Contributes to lower energy costs when applied in Demand Controlled Ventilation
- Internal automatic self diagnostics
- Maintenance interval > 5 years
- Available with different measurement ranges and several housing options
- Serial communication port for connection to a PC or a GSM module and local network
If you require onsite diagnostics or technical assistance with any of our products please contact us
We recommend Duomo Gas Detection products are serviced at least annually to ensure efficacy and extend sensor life. Our qualified team of engineers are available Nationwide.Service
98.85 KB | pdfDownload
Support & Service
If you require technical assistance or an annual service on this product please contact us and we will be happy to help. Our qualified team of engineers are available Nationwide.