Differential pressure gauges for air and gas
Using the simple, frictionless Magnehelic movement which transmits the effect of changes in pressure from a diaphragm to an indicating pointer by means of magnetic linkages, they quickly indicate low air and compatible, non-corrosive gas pressures, either positive, negative (vacuum) or differential. The design resists shock, vibration and over-pressures. It avoids wear and physical contact which might destroy the accuracy and sensitivity of the instrument. There is no manometer fluid to evaporate, freeze or cause toxic or levelling problems.
- Service: Non-corrosive air & natural gas
- Accuracy: ± 2% of full scale throughout range 21.1°C
- Pressure limits: -0.677 bar to 1.034 bar
- Overpressure: Relief plug opens at approximately 1.72 bar, standard gauges only
- Temperature limits: -7°C to +60°C
- Size: 101.6 mm diameter dial face
- Mounting orientation: diaphragm in vertical position
- Process connections: 1/8” female NPT duplicate high and low pressure taps-one pair side and one pair back
- Weight: 510 g
If you require onsite diagnostics or technical assistance with any of our products please contact us
We recommend Duomo Gas Detection products are serviced at least annually to ensure efficacy and extend sensor life. Our qualified team of engineers are available Nationwide.Service
748.83 KB | pdfDownload
Support & Service
If you require technical assistance or an annual service on this product please contact us and we will be happy to help. Our qualified team of engineers are available Nationwide.