Double stage and modulant motorized butterfly valves
The MRBV & MRBV-CMAP series butterfly valves are suitable for double stage regulation or modulation of ambient temperature air flow in low pressure ducts. A screw-type organ placed on the butterfly valve shaft allows for easy minimum flow regulation with the valve closed.
- Maximum working pressure: 210 mbar
- Maximum fluid temperature: 200°C
- Drawing capacity with closed valve: about 2% (with closed by-pass seat)
- Available sizes from DN65 PN16 to DN150 PN16
- Coupling flanges: excluded
- Flange gaskets: excluded
If you require onsite diagnostics or technical assistance with any of our products please contact us
We recommend Duomo Gas Detection products are serviced at least annually to ensure efficacy and extend sensor life. Our qualified team of engineers are available Nationwide.Service
1.32 MB | pdfDownload
Support & Service
If you require technical assistance or an annual service on this product please contact us and we will be happy to help. Our qualified team of engineers are available Nationwide.