G161 Gas Proving Valve
You may be interested in...
G161 Product Description
The G161 Safestart Gas proving system is a pipework integrity system for kitchens and laboratories that checks all downstream pipework is secure before initiating the gas supply. In accordance with the requirements of BS6173:2009, the Duomo G161 Safestart system securely isolates and checks the integrity of the downstream pipe work and safely re-establishes the gas supply to any area which relies on manual isolation of gas outlets.
- BS6173 and IGEM/UP/11 Edition 2 compliant weep proving system for kitchens and laboratories
- Simple to install & easy to operate
- Air pressure switch or current monitor interlocks
- Remote emergency stop facility
- Remote status indication - volt free contacts
- 230 Volt supply
- Up to 200 mbar inlet pressure
If you require onsite diagnostics or technical assistance with any of our products please contact us
We recommend Duomo Gas Detection products are serviced at least annually to ensure efficacy and extend sensor life. Our qualified team of engineers are available Nationwide.Service
Support & Service
If you require technical assistance or an annual service on this product please contact us and we will be happy to help. Our qualified team of engineers are available Nationwide.