High blast mixers
High Blast mixers are compact air-gas mixers used in installations where high pressure air is available. Air is passed through a primary modified venturi which inspirates an equal amount of gas and elevates its pressure. The suction effect allows for the use of low capacity compressors because about 90% of the air required for the combustion is inspirated from outside.
- External construction: cast iron G25
- Internal pipe and orifices: AISI304
- High pressure air adjuster
- Inspirated air adjuster
- Required air pressures: 1.4 to 8.4 bar
- Minimum gas pressures: coke-oven gas (13 mbar), natural gas (7.6 mbar), LPG (2.5 mbar)
- Use of small amounts of high pressure air (10% of the amount necessary for the combustion)
If you require onsite diagnostics or technical assistance with any of our products please contact us
We recommend Duomo Gas Detection products are serviced at least annually to ensure efficacy and extend sensor life. Our qualified team of engineers are available Nationwide.Service
69.41 KB | pdfDownload
Support & Service
If you require technical assistance or an annual service on this product please contact us and we will be happy to help. Our qualified team of engineers are available Nationwide.