Nozzle Mix Burners are high flame, high capacity units. Gas and air are mixed only at the point of discharge. The swirling air stream produces a negative vortex at the block mouth. Fuel enters the vortex mixing rapidly, producing intense combustion. Nozzle mix burners may work both with cold and pre-heated air allowing for 25 to 30% saving.
- Mixer body: Cast iron G25
- Plate: Cast iron G25
- Air tube: AISI 304
- Operation with pre-heated air up to: 450°C
- Adequate to different types of gas: CH4/LPG/propane/etc.
- Standard refractory block max. temp.: 1,750°C
- Capacity range: 10 to 3,700 kW
- Single tunnel turndown range: 10:1
- Multiple tunnel turndown range: 60:1
- Excellent flame stability: excess air excess fuel on ratio firing
- Low NOx level
If you require onsite diagnostics or technical assistance with any of our products please contact us
We recommend Duomo Gas Detection products are serviced at least annually to ensure efficacy and extend sensor life. Our qualified team of engineers are available Nationwide.Service
784.83 KB | pdfDownload
Support & Service
If you require technical assistance or an annual service on this product please contact us and we will be happy to help. Our qualified team of engineers are available Nationwide.