The metallic burners of the EP series are nozzle-mix burners and are usually used in processes with temperatures up to 800°C. The comburent air is supplied by an air blower mounted onto a structure which is one thing with the burner; an adequately connected electrically controlled butterfly valve and a zero governor, allow the air/gas flow regulation. Gas and air are mixed only at the nozzle to prevent dangerous flashback. The solidity, the fact that it is completely made of metal yet it is light and small, guarantee an easy and safe installation.
- Mixer body: cast iron G25
- Gas inlet block: cast iron G25
- Flame tube: AISI304
- Combustion head: AISI310
- Mounting flange: iron
- Max. pressure in combustion chamber: 800°C
- Max. pressure in combustion chamber -0.2‚â§0‚â§+0.2 mbar
- Capacities available: 145kW & 230 kW
- Min. gas pressure at burner: 25 mbar
- Max. gas pressure at burner: 140 mbar
- Adequate to different types of gases: CH4/LPG/propane/etc.
- Excellent flame stability excess air, excess gas stoichiometric combustion
- Low NOX, CO and aldehyde levels
If you require onsite diagnostics or technical assistance with any of our products please contact us
We recommend Duomo Gas Detection products are serviced at least annually to ensure efficacy and extend sensor life. Our qualified team of engineers are available Nationwide.Service
271.98 KB | pdfDownload
Support & Service
If you require technical assistance or an annual service on this product please contact us and we will be happy to help. Our qualified team of engineers are available Nationwide.