The main feature of Radiant tube burner is the dual air mixing. The primary air mixes on the combustion head; the secondary air, guaranteed by holes on the flame tube, completes the mixing making the flame longer. This extends the life of the radiant tube and increases the heat transfer efficiency. Calibration of Radiant tube burners is simplified by plugs for gas and air flow controls. Air-gas ratio usually used in radiant tube burners are 12:1, 13:1. RT burners may operate with cold air and preheated air up to 450°C (by using heat exchangers) allowing up to a 25-30% of energy saving.
- Mixer body: cast iron G25
- Gas inlet body: cast iron G25
- Flame tube: AISI304 / AISI310
- Nozzle: AISI310
- Fixing flange: iron
- Pre-heated air: up to 450°C
- Optional refractory block, max. temperature: 1,750°C
- Capacity range: 30 to 300 kW
- Air and gas pressure at burner: 45 mbar
- Adequate to different types of gas: CH4/LPG/propane/etc.
- Turn-down range: 4:1
- Excellent flame stability: excess air excess fuel on ratio firing
- Low NOx level
If you require onsite diagnostics or technical assistance with any of our products please contact us
We recommend Duomo Gas Detection products are serviced at least annually to ensure efficacy and extend sensor life. Our qualified team of engineers are available Nationwide.Service
356.78 KB | pdfDownload
Support & Service
If you require technical assistance or an annual service on this product please contact us and we will be happy to help. Our qualified team of engineers are available Nationwide.