Safety valves for flame backfire
The TESE series safety valves for flame backfire are vent devices that release the overpressure generated by the priming of a mixture mitigating the explosion effects that would otherwise jeopardise the operator safety and cause serious damage to the combustion plant.
- Maximum working pressure: 300 mbar
- Available sizes: 1 1/2”, 2” & 3”
- Mass: 3.5kg
- Mounting position: horizontal and vertical
- Microswitch capacity: 1.5 A / 250 VAC
- Electric cable inlet: nr. 1 threaded inlet PG 13.5
- Protection degree: IP20
- Working environment: not appropriate in explosive or corrosive environments
If you require onsite diagnostics or technical assistance with any of our products please contact us
We recommend Duomo Gas Detection products are serviced at least annually to ensure efficacy and extend sensor life. Our qualified team of engineers are available Nationwide.Service
1.19 MB | pdfDownload
Support & Service
If you require technical assistance or an annual service on this product please contact us and we will be happy to help. Our qualified team of engineers are available Nationwide.