Tarc II – Thermoregulator & Air/Gas Ratio Regulator
ESA-TARC II is a combustion temperature and ratio regulating instrument designed in such a way as to be suitable for controlling and regulating combustion systems. The instrument has two loops for the independent regulation of the two variables : ” Loop 1 ” – temperature regulation, ” Loop 2 ” airgas ratio regulation. The former controls the air valve, whereas the latter controls the gas valve.
- Power supply: 85 - 264 VAC
- Absorption: 20 W
- Operating temperature: 0 - 50°C
- Storage temperature: -10 to +70°C
- Degree of protection (attached to panel): IP54
- Mounting position: attached to panel
- Working environment: not suitable for explosive or corrosive environments
- Dimensions: 96 x 96 x 150mm
- Weight: 700g
If you require onsite diagnostics or technical assistance with any of our products please contact us
We recommend Duomo Gas Detection products are serviced at least annually to ensure efficacy and extend sensor life. Our qualified team of engineers are available Nationwide.Service
493.19 KB | pdfDownload
Support & Service
If you require technical assistance or an annual service on this product please contact us and we will be happy to help. Our qualified team of engineers are available Nationwide.