Returns (faulty goods under warranty).
Each item we supply will have a written data sheet outlining the warranty period (available online). If a product (within its warranty period) develops an issue of effectiveness, please contact us by phone or email as a matter of urgency. We may be able to resolve the issue at this point and while it is still in situ.
If the issue cannot be resolved, you will be given a returns reference and be asked to return the product to us. If a replacement is needed urgently, you will need to raise a purchase order or confirm in writing that a chargeable replacement should be sent to you. The charge for this (these) items will only be credited to your account, if it is confirmed that the product is in fact at fault. Otherwise, you will be liable for the cost of this chargeable replacement.
Once we have the item and we are able to use our testing equipment to assess the issue, you will be notified of the outcome (usually by phone and confirmation email) by our experienced technical team. In a small number of cases, the item may need to be sent for further analysis which may then delay the outcome but you will be kept informed at each stage.
We do not accept responsibility for any ancillary costs resulting from our products developing a fault under warranty. Our responsibility is limited to the value of the item/s we have supplied.
A credit will be raised (where appropriate) as quickly as possible.
Refund (goods no longer required).
If a product or good is ordered from us and needs to be returned, we will wait until the goods are received back by yourselves before assessing for refund. If appropriate we will then arrange a suitable refund. Basic rules apply, these are stated below:
- Refunds are only processed on receipt of the returned items and subject to the condition they are returned in and accompanied by a copy of the original invoice or proof of purchase. The items must be in saleable condition and still within Duomo current catalogue.
- We do not refund or cover shipping charges
- The original cost of the products will be refunded to you within 14 days of receipt of item.
Please contact us through the website and inform us of your desire to return the item. Please follow the following procedure:
- Return the product in its original condition.
- Products must be returned in its original packaging and are inspected on return. We reserve the right to refuse return if products are damaged or excessively worn.
- Include a brief written description of why you are returning the product. (Not necessary but we value our customer service and it will help us to help future customers.)
- A restocking charge of 15% of the product value will be deducted from the refund.