CO200 Duct – Carbon Monoxide Duct Gas Sensor
The CO200 Duct is a duct mounted sensor for detection of Carbon Monoxide (CO). The CO200 Duct sensor is compatible with the complete range of Duomo conventional gas controllers. It features a Time weighted average (TWA) feature that can indicate when gas levels have been over lower levels for a set time periods.
The CO200 Duct is a sensor for Carbon Monoxide gas detection . A 4-20mA signal output is sent to any one of the Duomo controller panels listed. This clever CO200 sensor also has a Time Weighted Average (TWA) function. Therefore, this can provide a signal if the gas levels stay above a concentration over a given time period. For example 30ppm for 120 minutes. Moreover the sensor can be used as part of a complete gas detection system for a boiler room.
- 12-24V DC Supply
- Carbon Monoxide Duct Sensor
- Electrochemical Sensor Technology
- 4-20mA signal output (Linear and On/Off Time Weighted Average)
- Compatible with GS100M, GS300M, GS300Mc, BX444Mc, BX150 & BX316
- IP65 Protective Rating
- CE Certified and approved to EN50270 & EN45544 1-3
- 2 year Warranty - Extendable to 3 years by registering this product on-line duomo.co.uk/product-warranty/
If you require onsite diagnostics or technical assistance with any of our products please contact us
We recommend Duomo Gas Detection products are serviced at least annually to ensure efficacy and extend sensor life. Our qualified team of engineers are available Nationwide.Service
2.11 MB | pdfDownload
Support & Service
If you require technical assistance or an annual service on this product please contact us and we will be happy to help. Our qualified team of engineers are available Nationwide.