GS920 – Seismic activity & Natural Gas/ L.P.G. Detector
The Duomo GS920 – Seismic activity and Natural Gas/L.P.G. Detector senses Seismic activity and Natural Gas or L.P.G.
This Seismic shut-off senses both earth movement during an earth quake and methane, LPG and butane leaks. It can operate, through an incorporated relay, electrically operated gas safety shut off valves, sirens and and alarms.
Furthermore, this gas detector has a SEISMIC CUT OFF facility. In the event of an earthquake the GS920 – Seismic activity and Natural Gas/L.P.G. Detector will, as a result, isolate the electrical supply to any connected gas solenoid valve.
Most noteworthy is the series of technical developments which make this gas leak sensor extremely versatile, reliable, precise and secure.
- Power supply: 230 V.ca 50 Hz +/ - 10 % - 12 V. DC through buffer battery
- Seismic activity detection for safe isolation of gas supply.
- Absorption: 2 W
- Relay contacts capacity: 10A 250V resistive - 5A 30VDC resistive
- Sensor faults detected by fault circuit: interruption, short circuit or decay
- Battery charger: included for a 1,2 Ah 12 V.DC
- Internal sensors: catalytic
- Dimensions: 114 x 33 x 17
- Protection grade: IP42
- Time phase of test: 120 seconds
- Final alarm: set at 10% of the LEL
- Electromagnectic compatibility: EN50270
- 2 year Warranty - extendable to 3 years by registering this product on-line duomo.co.uk/product-warranty/
If you require onsite diagnostics or technical assistance with any of our products please contact us
We recommend Duomo Gas Detection products are serviced at least annually to ensure efficacy and extend sensor life. Our qualified team of engineers are available Nationwide.Service
Datasheet,GS920 Wiring Diagram
Support & Service
If you require technical assistance or an annual service on this product please contact us and we will be happy to help. Our qualified team of engineers are available Nationwide.