eSENSE Duct – Senseair Duct Mounted CO2 Sensor
eSENSE Duct is a maintenance-free, infrared CO2 transmitter for climate control of buildings and other processes. eSENSE Duct is for installation in the ventilation duct.
eSENSE Duct is an extremely cost-optimized sensor solution for climate control of buildings and other processes. By controlling the ventilation based on actual demand, it helps you decrease your energy consumption and have a healthy indoor climate. The different housing options make the eSENSE available to almost any application or environment. (e.g. greenhouses, residential and commercial buildings).
- Measurement range: 0 - 2 000 ppm CO2
- Two analogue outputs (not model –I)
- Internal automatic self-diagnostics
- Maintenance-free in normal applications
- Cost-optimized for connection to DDC:s
- Prepared for complementary passive temperature element (model -Tr)
- Different housing options
If you require onsite diagnostics or technical assistance with any of our products please contact us
We recommend Duomo Gas Detection products are serviced at least annually to ensure efficacy and extend sensor life. Our qualified team of engineers are available Nationwide.Service
135.07 KB | pdfDownload
Support & Service
If you require technical assistance or an annual service on this product please contact us and we will be happy to help. Our qualified team of engineers are available Nationwide.