K33 ELG – Senseair CO2 Engine
CO2 Engine ELG is suitable for low power applications as the unit can put sleep-mode between measurements. The sensor is designed to measure and store records of environmental parameters such as CO2, RH and temperature.
You may be interested in...
- Operating Principle: Non-dispersive infrared (NDIR)
- Measured gas: Carbon dioxide (CO2)
- Measurement range CO2: 0 to 5000 ppm(CO2)
- Measurement range RH: 0 to 100%
- Measurement range oC: -40 to 60
- Accuracy: ± 30 ppm ± 3 % of measured value
- Dimensions: 51 x 57 x 12 mm (Length x Width x Height)
- Life Expectancy > 10 years
- Operation temperature range: 0 to 50 °C
- Operation humidity range: 0 to 95% RH (non-condensing)
- Power supply: 5.5 to 12.0 V DC
- Response time: <25 sec gas diffusion time
- Communication: I2C/UART (Modbus)
If you require onsite diagnostics or technical assistance with any of our products please contact us
We recommend Duomo Gas Detection products are serviced at least annually to ensure efficacy and extend sensor life. Our qualified team of engineers are available Nationwide.Service
Support & Service
If you require technical assistance or an annual service on this product please contact us and we will be happy to help. Our qualified team of engineers are available Nationwide.