SG895 – ATEX Gas Sensor (Detection of 10+ Gases)
The SG895 is a gas sensor that detects the presence of methane, LPG and other types of gas. An automatic drift compensation function permits the probe to adapt to difficult ambiences and variable temperatures, avoiding false alarms due to anomalous events. Additionally, the SG895 is ATEX certified and is therefore ideal for very high specification applications.
Detectable Gases: Methane, LPG, Ammonia, Hydrogen, Acetylene, Gasoline, Methanol, Ethanol, White Spirit, Acetone, Hexane, Ethyl Acetate, Toluene
The SG895 is an ATEX sensor that can detect a wide number of gases. Automatic calibration is a clever feature which keeps sensor settings in check. As a result the sensor is accurate for longer periods and false alarms are less likely. The sensor can be used to detect a wide number of gases, Please see the list above.
The SG985 has IP66 explosion proof ATEX certification. The sensor is usable for industrial use and in car parks. The sensor has auto calibration which keeps the readings accurate even when the environment is variable.
Data can be read and printed from the sensor using our TS1007 handheld datalogger. See the output information below.
TS1007 Datalogger Output Information
- Serial number
- Sensor condition
- Sensor Power up data
- Alarm data
- Estimated sensor life remaining
- Number of Automatic adjustments made and the preset calibration state
- Detectable Gases: Methane, LPG, Ammonia, Hydrogen, Acetylene, Gasoline, Methanol, Ethanol, White Spirit, Acetone, Hexane, Ethyl Acetate, Toluene
- Sensor - Pellistor
- Measurement range 0-100% of LEL
- Data reading in memory
- Protection external EExd IIC T5
- Protection of the sensor DPE CESI 01 ATEX
- Serial number probe 10006043
- Serial number sensor CESI A0075/1
- 3/4”UNI ISO 228/1 parallel thread (BSPP)
- Compatible with BX316, BX444M, GS100M, GS300M, GS300Mc and BX150
- 3 year guarantee
If you require onsite diagnostics or technical assistance with any of our products please contact us
We recommend Duomo Gas Detection products are serviced at least annually to ensure efficacy and extend sensor life. Our qualified team of engineers are available Nationwide.Service
214.74 KB | pdfDownload
Support & Service
If you require technical assistance or an annual service on this product please contact us and we will be happy to help. Our qualified team of engineers are available Nationwide.