VMH Electro Hydraulic Solenoid Valve – Elektrogas
The VMH type valve is a safety shut off valve for gas with hydraulic actuator.
The VMH type valve is a safety shut off valve for gas with hydraulic actuator. It is suitable for air or gas blocking and releasing controls. Required in the main pipe of gas power burners, atmospheric gas boilers, industrial kilns and others gas consuming appliances. Depending on series, VMH valves can be used in pipeline with pressure from 3.2 to 0.2bar (see datasheet).
- Voltage rating: (-15%/+10%) 230 VAC 50/60 Hz / 110 VAC 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption: see datasheet
- Ambient temperature: -15°C / +60°
- Filter: 600 μm, metal mesh
- Protection class: IP65 (EN 60529)
- Cable gland: Plug ISO 4400 (EN 50262)
- Materials in contact with gas: Aluminium alloy, Brass, Stainless steel, Plated steel, Anaerobic adhesive, Nitrile rubber (NBR), Fluoro elastomer (FPM), Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE)
If you require onsite diagnostics or technical assistance with any of our products please contact us
We recommend Duomo Gas Detection products are serviced at least annually to ensure efficacy and extend sensor life. Our qualified team of engineers are available Nationwide.Service
844.04 KB | pdfDownload
Support & Service
If you require technical assistance or an annual service on this product please contact us and we will be happy to help. Our qualified team of engineers are available Nationwide.