XNM – Excess Air Burner ESA Pyronics
XNM Excess air burners are nozzle mixing types designed for 800% excess air.
A unique design and stepped tunnel burner blocks produce excellent flame stability at all firing rates. At high fire flame temperatures may be about 1500°C or higher. As fuel only is decreased, exit gas temperatures drop to as low as 300°C with 800% excess air.
- Pre-heated air: up to 450°C
- Suitable for different types of gas: CH4/LPG/propane/etc.
- Standard refractory block, max. temp.: 1750°C
- Capacity range: 16 to 1,700 kW
- Excess air for all models: over 800%
- Excellent flame stability: excess air excess fuel on ratio firing
- Low NOx level
If you require onsite diagnostics or technical assistance with any of our products please contact us
We recommend Duomo Gas Detection products are serviced at least annually to ensure efficacy and extend sensor life. Our qualified team of engineers are available Nationwide.Service
185.51 KB | pdfDownload
Support & Service
If you require technical assistance or an annual service on this product please contact us and we will be happy to help. Our qualified team of engineers are available Nationwide.