eSENSE Display – Senseair CO2 Monitor
eSENSE CO2 sensor with display.
eSENSE Display from Senseair is a simple, low cost, state of the art carbon dioxide monitor. For installation in the climate zone or in the ventilation duct. The eSENSE Display measures the CO2 concentration in air up to 2000 parts per million. This maintenance free device helps you save money by decreasing your energy consumption while creating a healthier indoor climate.
Other models include:
- FAI model also has traffic light display with audible alarm
- TR model CO2 (No display). Facility to add thermistor bead to connect to BMS. 0-10V output
- The aSENSE range from Senseair is for CO2 and Temperature
- The tSENSE range is most advanced for CO2, Temperature and Relative Humidity
- Measurement range: 0-2000 ppm CO2
- Two analogue outputs (not model –I)
- Internal automatic self-diagnostics
- Maintenance-free in normal applications
- Cost-optimized for connection to DDC:s
- Different housing options
If you require onsite diagnostics or technical assistance with any of our products please contact us
We recommend Duomo Gas Detection products are serviced at least annually to ensure efficacy and extend sensor life. Our qualified team of engineers are available Nationwide.Service
369.80 KB | pdfDownload
Support & Service
If you require technical assistance or an annual service on this product please contact us and we will be happy to help. Our qualified team of engineers are available Nationwide.