MBDLE – Multibloc Gas Valves – Dungs
The Dungs MBDLE GasMultiBloc integrates filter, regulator, valves and pressure switches in one compact fitting.
You may be interested in...
The Dungs MBDLE Multibloc is used on Gas Trains to help control the flow of gas through a system. Required in gas power burners, atmospheric gas boilers, furnaces and other gas consuming appliances. The Multibloc conforms with EN161. The pressure range is from 0-360mbar.
The modular system permits individual solutions by using external ignition gas tap in connection with separately controlled valves, by adding a valve proving system,
mini/maxi pressure switches, pressure limiters, limit switch at valve V2.
The Dungs MB-DLE Multibloc modular system permits individual solutions in gas safety and regulator engineering. Suitable for gases of families 1, 2,
3 and other neutral gaseous media.
EU type testing certificate as per:
• EU-Gas Appliances Regulation
• EU-Pressure Equipment Directive
Approvals in other important gas consuming countries.
- Dirt trap: microfilter – to catch dirt / debris.
- One regulator and two valves: B01
- Two valves are fast opening
- One valve is fast opening and one valve is slow opening
- Solenoid valves up to 360 mbar (36 kPa) as per DIN EN 161 Class A Group 2
- Sensitive setting of output pressure by proportional regulator as per DIN EN 88 Class A Group 2
- High flow rates with low pressure drop
- Main volume restrictor at valve V2
- DC solenoid drive interference degree N
- Hydraulic opening delay
- Flange connections with pipe threads as per ISO 7/1
- Simple Mounting, Compact & Lightweight
If you require onsite diagnostics or technical assistance with any of our products please contact us
We recommend Duomo Gas Detection products are serviced at least annually to ensure efficacy and extend sensor life. Our qualified team of engineers are available Nationwide.Service
Support & Service
If you require technical assistance or an annual service on this product please contact us and we will be happy to help. Our qualified team of engineers are available Nationwide.