S84B – Senseair CO2 Engine
The S84B – Senseair CO2 Engine is a miniature low power sensor. The main application of the S84B – Senseair CO2 Engine is to serve as a CO2 safety switch when build into equipment such as kerosene heaters and other equipment generating potential hazardous levels of CO2 gas. Because of low current consumption the sensor is suitable for battery applications and has an average current consumption of 2mA.
A wide range of different alarm applications are possible with the S8 – Senseair CO2 Engine. Particularly where you want to detect possible CO2 leakage. Equally important is the use of modern infrared technology (NDIR). Moreover, integration is easy as the Senseair S8 has been designed with this in mind.
- Operating Principle: Non-dispersive infrared (NDIR)
- Measured gas: Carbon dioxide (CO2)
- Measurement range CO2: 0.04 to 3,2% volume CO2
- Accuracy: ±1000ppm (at alarm points between 7000 and 9000 ppm)
- Dimensions: 60.5 mm x 20 mm x 8.5 mm
- Life Expectancy > 5 years in normal indoor / office environments
- Operation temperature range: -5 to 60 °C
- Operation humidity range: 0 to 95% RH (non-condensing)
- Power supply: 5 to 7.0 V DCV
- Power Consumtion: 250 mA peak, 2mA average
If you require onsite diagnostics or technical assistance with any of our products please contact us
We recommend Duomo Gas Detection products are serviced at least annually to ensure efficacy and extend sensor life. Our qualified team of engineers are available Nationwide.Service
776.91 KB | pdfDownload
Support & Service
If you require technical assistance or an annual service on this product please contact us and we will be happy to help. Our qualified team of engineers are available Nationwide.