CO100Ar – Carbon Monoxide Gas Sensor
The CO100AR is a sensor for detection of Carbon Monoxide (CO). The sensor is compatible with the complete range of Duomo conventional gas controllers. It features a Time weighted average (TWA) feature that can indicate when gas levels have been over lower levels for a set time periods.
You may be interested in...
The CO100AR is an sensor for Carbon Monoxide gas detection. A 4-20mA signal output is sent to any one of the Duomo controller panels listed. This clever sensor also has a Time Weighted Average (TWA) function. Therefore, this can provide a signal if the gas levels stay above a concentration over a given time period. 30ppm for 120 minutes for example. The sensor can typically be used as part of a complete gas detection system for a boiler room.
In addition the CO233A sensor has a colour changing display which adds to an already impressive list of features.
- 12-24V DC Supply
- Electrochemical Sensor Technology
- 4-20mA signal output (Linear and On/Off Time Weighted Average)
- Compatible with GS100M, GS300M, GS300Mc, BX444Mc, BX150 & BX316
- IP66 Protective Rating (Enclosure) IP65 Protective Rating (Sintered Head)
- CE certified no. 96125
- Certified EN50291 for Toxic Gas
- 2 year Warranty - Extendable to 3 years by registering this product on-line duomo.co.uk/product-warranty/
If you require onsite diagnostics or technical assistance with any of our products please contact us
We recommend Duomo Gas Detection products are serviced at least annually to ensure efficacy and extend sensor life. Our qualified team of engineers are available Nationwide.Service
Support & Service
If you require technical assistance or an annual service on this product please contact us and we will be happy to help. Our qualified team of engineers are available Nationwide.