DMV D – Double Solenoid Valve – Dungs
The Dungs DMV D double solenoid valve integrates two solenoid valves in one compact fitting.
The DUNGS double solenoid valve DMV consists of two solenoid valves in one compact unit.
Double solenoid valves are used where two single valves were mounted previously. In connection with DUNGS gas regulators and additional components, a wide variety of regulating tasks can be performed.
It does not contain any non-ferrous metals, suitable for gases of up to max. 0.1 vol.% H2S, dry. Suitable for gases of families 1, 2, 3 and other neutral gaseous media.
- EC type test approval as per EC Gas Appliance Directive:
- DMV-…5040-5125/11 CE-0085 AN 2801
- EC type test approval as per EC Pressure
- Equipment Directive: DMV-…5040-5125/11 CE0036
Approvals in other important gas-consuming countries.
- Automatic shut-off valves as per DIN EN 161 Class A Group 2.
- Two A-valves in one housing
- Double seat valves
- High flow rates
- Max. operating overpressure 0.5 bar
- Fast-opening (DMV-D/11) or slow-opening (DMV-DLE/11) with adjustable fast stroke for start gas volume
- Adjustable main volume
- DC solenoid
- Mountable closed position signal contact
- Compact, low weight
If you require onsite diagnostics or technical assistance with any of our products please contact us
We recommend Duomo Gas Detection products are serviced at least annually to ensure efficacy and extend sensor life. Our qualified team of engineers are available Nationwide.Service
DMV Double Solenoid Valve Datasheet
144.68 KB | pdfDownload
Support & Service
If you require technical assistance or an annual service on this product please contact us and we will be happy to help. Our qualified team of engineers are available Nationwide.