Genio – Flame Controlling Device
ESA Genio is a microprocessor-operated flame controlling device designed to supervise one-stage burners, displaying the status of the burner in an extremely simple though thorough way. The device is description supplied with a strong thermoplastic casing equipped with holes for cable outputs which may be cabled in advance if required and for the ignition transformer.
- Supply voltage: 115/230 VAC
- Power consumption (without outlets): 10 VA max
- Operating temperature: 0 - 60°C
- Storage temperature: -20 to +80°C
- Probe voltage: 280 VAC
- Flame current limitation: 1mA
- Prepurge time: 0 - 65 secs. (5 sec. multiple)
- First safety time: 3-5-7-10 secs.
- Reaction time: 1 sec
- Dimensions: 200 x 120 x 93 mm
- Protection class: IP40
- Mass: 1,200 g
- Mounting position: arbitrary
If you require onsite diagnostics or technical assistance with any of our products please contact us
We recommend Duomo Gas Detection products are serviced at least annually to ensure efficacy and extend sensor life. Our qualified team of engineers are available Nationwide.Service
498.51 KB | pdfDownload
Support & Service
If you require technical assistance or an annual service on this product please contact us and we will be happy to help. Our qualified team of engineers are available Nationwide.