LGV 507/5 – Vent Gas Solenoid Valve – Dungs
Rp3/4″, 230v, Pmax = 500mbar, IP54, Fast Opening, Fast Closing
The DUNGS vent gas solenoid valve LGV 507/5 is a normally when open, automatic pressure relief as per EN 161 for gas burners and gas appliances.
The DUNGS vent gas solenoid valve LGV/5 is suitable for gases of families 1, 2, 3 and other neutral gaseous media. The vent gas solenoid valve is used for the shut-off and release of upstream gas volumes.
EU type testing certificate as per:
• EU-Gas Appliances Regulation
• EU-Pressure Equipment Directive
Approvals in other important gas consuming countries.
- Max. operating pressure: 500 mbar (50 kPa)
- Class A, Group 2 as per EN 16304
- Normally open (N.O.)
- Fast closing
- Fast opening
- DC solenoid, rectifier wiring with radio suppression interference in terminal box
- Mountable closed position signal contact to monitor closed position of valve
- Reliable function, rugged and maintenance-free
- It does not contain any non-ferrous metals, suitable for gases of up to max. 0.1 vol.% H2 S, dry
If you require onsite diagnostics or technical assistance with any of our products please contact us
We recommend Duomo Gas Detection products are serviced at least annually to ensure efficacy and extend sensor life. Our qualified team of engineers are available Nationwide.Service
232.87 KB | pdfDownload
Support & Service
If you require technical assistance or an annual service on this product please contact us and we will be happy to help. Our qualified team of engineers are available Nationwide.