The ENM-NxT-DF series identifies a family of lateral long flame dual fuel burners that are used on various types of furnaces. According to the size and use, the ENM-NxTDF burners guarantee a substantial decrease in polluting emissions (CO & NOx) and lower consumption compared with traditional burners, thanks to the design that has been optimised for the use of preheated air up to 500°C.
- Capacity: from 700 to 3,600 kW
- Preheated air upto: 500°C
- Air pressure to burner: 50 mbar
- Gas pressure to burner: 50 mbar
- Air atomization pressure: 500 mbar
- Oil pressure to burner: 5 bar
- Functioning with light oils, max. viscosity: 3°E
- Extremely low NOx & CO content
- Ample flow ratio (in media 6 : 1)
- Maximum working temperature: 1,600°C
If you require onsite diagnostics or technical assistance with any of our products please contact us
We recommend Duomo Gas Detection products are serviced at least annually to ensure efficacy and extend sensor life. Our qualified team of engineers are available Nationwide.Service
1.96 MB | pdfDownload
Support & Service
If you require technical assistance or an annual service on this product please contact us and we will be happy to help. Our qualified team of engineers are available Nationwide.