Low NOx air-gas-oxygen fuel oxygen burners
The AGO-NxT series identifies a family of lateral long flame combustion air, oxygen and fuel burners. According to the size and conditions of use, the AGO-NxT burners guarantee a substantial decrease in pollutant emissions (CO & NOx) and lower consumption compared with traditional burners and at the same time offer considerable advantages in terms of heat process flexibility.
- Capacity: from 700 to 4,400 kW
- Burner air pressure: 50 mbar
- Gas pressure to burner: 50 mbar min.
- O2 pressure to burner: 200 mbar min.
- Double combustion mode: Flame with UV detection; flameless for ultra low NOx emission
- Low NOx & CO content with air/fuel functioning
- NOx content O2 purity function (min. 90%), process temperature & stoichiometric ratio regulation
- Flow ratio: 5:1
- Maximum use temperature: 1,600°C
If you require onsite diagnostics or technical assistance with any of our products please contact us
We recommend Duomo Gas Detection products are serviced at least annually to ensure efficacy and extend sensor life. Our qualified team of engineers are available Nationwide.Service
1.66 MB | pdfDownload
Support & Service
If you require technical assistance or an annual service on this product please contact us and we will be happy to help. Our qualified team of engineers are available Nationwide.