The ENM-NxT series identifies a family of lateral long flame burners that are used on various types of furnaces. According to their size and conditions of use, the ENMNxT burners guarantee a substantial reduction in polluting emissions (CO & NOx) and lower consumption than traditional burners thanks to the design that has been optimised for the use of pre-heated air up to 600°C.
- Capacity: from 700 to 4,400 kW
- Pre-heated air up to: 550°C
- Air pressure to burner: 50 mbar
- Gas pressure to burner: 50 mbar
- Double combustion mode: Flame with UV detection, flameless for ultra low NOx emissions
- Extremely low NOx & CO content
- Large flow ratio (average of 6:1)
- Maximum working temperature: 1,600°C
If you require onsite diagnostics or technical assistance with any of our products please contact us
We recommend Duomo Gas Detection products are serviced at least annually to ensure efficacy and extend sensor life. Our qualified team of engineers are available Nationwide.Service
Support & Service
If you require technical assistance or an annual service on this product please contact us and we will be happy to help. Our qualified team of engineers are available Nationwide.