MBC – SE Gas MultiBloc – Dungs
Dungs MBC SE Gas MultiBloc is a combined Servo Pressure Regulator and Safety Shut-Off Valves. The DUNGS multiple actuator MBC-SE integrates valves and servo pressure regulator in one compact unit:
As this system has a modular design, we can offer individual solutions with valve testing system, mini/maxi pressure switchand pressure limiter. Despite the compact design, high flow rates can be achieved at low pressure difference.
The servo pressure regulator permits optimal mixture formation in forced air burners and premix burners in combination with mechanical or electronic gas/air regulation units. This applies to modulating and multistage variable operating modes. Suitable for gases belonging to gas families 1, 2, 3 and other inert gaseous media.
EC type testing certificate as per:
• EC-Gas Appliances Regulation
• EC-Pressure Equipment Directive
Approvals in other important gas-consuming countries.
- Solenoid valves up to 500 mbar (50 kPa) as per DIN EN 161 Class A Group 2
- Fine setting of outlet pressure
- Servo pressure regulator unit as per DIN EN 88 Class A Group 2
- Setpoint spring replaced
- Outlet pressure: 4 - 300 mbar (0.4 - 30 kPa)
- Internal stepping lines for optimised outlet pressure stability, external as an option.
- Flange connection as per EN 1097-1
- Easy to install
- Low weight
If you require onsite diagnostics or technical assistance with any of our products please contact us
We recommend Duomo Gas Detection products are serviced at least annually to ensure efficacy and extend sensor life. Our qualified team of engineers are available Nationwide.Service
MBC SE Datasheet
726.48 KB | pdfDownload
Support & Service
If you require technical assistance or an annual service on this product please contact us and we will be happy to help. Our qualified team of engineers are available Nationwide.