MBVEF – Safety Valve & Regulator – Dungs
The DUNGS GasMultiBloc MB-VEF B01 integrates filter, gas-air ratio controls, valves and pressure switches in one compact fitting:
You may be interested in...
The Dungs MBVEF is a Safety Valve & Regulator With Variable Air/Gas Ratio Control. The modular system permits individual solutions using valve proving system, min./max.
pressure switch, pressure limiter.
The gas-air ratio control enables the optimum mixture formation for forced air burners and premix burners; this applies to the modulating and two-stage variable operating modes. Suitable for gases of families 1, 2, 3 and other neutral gaseous media.
EU type testing certificate as per:
• EU-Gas Appliances Regulation
• EU-Pressure Equipment Directive
Approvals in other important gas consuming countries.
- Dirt trap (microfilter)
- Solenoid valves up to 360 mbar (36 kPa) as per DIN EN 161 Class A Group 2
- Sensitive adjustment of gas and air pressure ratio
- Servo pressure regulator as per DIN EN 88-1 Class A Group 2; EN 12067-1
- High flow values at low pressure drop
- Ratio V = pBr / pL 0.75 : 1 ... 3 : 1
- Zero point correction N possible
- External pulse lines, pulse flange
- Interference degree N possible
- Flange connections with pipe threads as per ISO 7/1
If you require onsite diagnostics or technical assistance with any of our products please contact us
We recommend Duomo Gas Detection products are serviced at least annually to ensure efficacy and extend sensor life. Our qualified team of engineers are available Nationwide.Service
804.72 KB | pdfDownload
Support & Service
If you require technical assistance or an annual service on this product please contact us and we will be happy to help. Our qualified team of engineers are available Nationwide.