Monoblock Burners – Protron – Elco
Monoblock burners from 17 kW to 550 kW in gas and light oil.
Protron Monoblock Burners are heat resistant, compact and easy to maintain. They feature integral protection cover and graphic display. The Protron range has been especially designed for light industry applications. Protron burners are characterized by high versatility allowing this range to be used in several installations within the process industry. For example ovens, dryers, spray booths, incinerators, hot air generators.
- 8 combinations of software programming to satisfy any application requirement with options like: Quick Start System, tightness control, adjustable pre-purge and post-purge, permanent ventilation.
- Burners configurated in factory by our technicians
- Quiet ventilation and reduced electrical consumption
- Complete electrical equipment in the body of the burner with control panel
- Products are in compliance with EN676 and EN267 European standards and with the following directives: 2016/426/EU Gas Appliances Directive, 2014/30/EU EMC Directive, 2014/35/EU Low Voltage Directive, 2006/42/EC Efficiency Directive, 2011/65/EU RoHS2 Directive
If you require onsite diagnostics or technical assistance with any of our products please contact us
We recommend Duomo Gas Detection products are serviced at least annually to ensure efficacy and extend sensor life. Our qualified team of engineers are available Nationwide.Service
Support & Service
If you require technical assistance or an annual service on this product please contact us and we will be happy to help. Our qualified team of engineers are available Nationwide.