Radiant cone flame burners (LOW CAPACITY)
Radiant cone flame burners, model RAD-65 and RAD-120, are nozzle mix burners. Gas and air are mixed only at the point of discharge. High-velocity air flow produces a negative vortex at the refractory block mouth. Gas enters the vortex, mixing rapidly, producing intense combustion. The shape of the block and the vortex create a conic-shaped concentration. Cone temperatures are controlled by the percentage of excess air used.
- Body mixer: cast iron G25
- Mounting plate WMF: iron
- Gas pipe: AISI310
- Pre-heated air: up to 450°C
- Adequate to different types of gas: CH4/LPG/propane/etc.
- Standard refractory block, max. temp.: 1,750 °C
- Capacity range: 650 to 1,200 kW
- Excellent flame stability with: excess air excess fuel on ratio firing
- Low NOx level
If you require onsite diagnostics or technical assistance with any of our products please contact us
We recommend Duomo Gas Detection products are serviced at least annually to ensure efficacy and extend sensor life. Our qualified team of engineers are available Nationwide.Service
184.02 KB | pdfDownload
Support & Service
If you require technical assistance or an annual service on this product please contact us and we will be happy to help. Our qualified team of engineers are available Nationwide.