ESA Pyronics RFG Oil Regulators series are used to proportion fuel flows to modulating oil burners. Combustion air flows produce a proportional pressure signal that is applied to the regulator to set the outlet oil pressure.
- Body and valve seat: AVP
- Shutter seat: C40
- Valve stem: AISI303
- Diaphragm: anti-petrol rubbered fabrics
- Max viscosity: 4°E
- Max operating pressure: 7 bar
- Max differential pressure: 0.7 bar
- Max operating temperature: 80°C
- Max oil/air flow ratio: 30:1
- Operation position: see arrows cast on the valve body
If you require onsite diagnostics or technical assistance with any of our products please contact us
We recommend Duomo Gas Detection products are serviced at least annually to ensure efficacy and extend sensor life. Our qualified team of engineers are available Nationwide.Service
234.56 KB | pdfDownload
Support & Service
If you require technical assistance or an annual service on this product please contact us and we will be happy to help. Our qualified team of engineers are available Nationwide.