BX444Mc – 4 Channel Gas Detection Controller
The BX444Mc is a four channel gas detector controller for various gases – explosive and toxic. A wall or panel mounted microprocessor based gas detector control unit. The BX444Mc is compatible with the complete range of Duomo gas sensors.
All Duomo products are manufactured to meet relevant European Normatives and proposals for explosive and toxic gases.
If you only require a three sensor controller please see the GS300Mc Gas Controller.
You may be interested in...
Firstly, the BX444Mc uses a colour changing display. Therefore, panel status is immediately obvious to the user. The BX444MC Gas Detector also has an override feature. As a result, sensor testing can be done with full control over outputs. This can be set up to suit requirements using DIP switches:
- Number of sensors from 1 to 4
- Type of gas to be sensed (explosive or toxic)
- Positive Safety Option (on or off)
- Main alarm relay action (latching or auto-reset)
- Oxygen Detection (on or off)
Two LED’s show either battery or a sensor wiring faults. Finally, there are two plug in terminal blocks. One for mains supply and alarm circuit wiring. The second for sensor connections. This reduces the chance of incorrect site wiring. See the GS300M or GS300Mc (display version) for three channel alternatives.
- Up to Four Zone Protection
- Digital Display with Colour change feature
- Detection of Toxic, Explosive gases & O2
- Emergency Stop connections
- Timed sensor test facility
- Positive Safety Option
- 4 - 20mA signal input from each sensor
- Detection of Toxic 0-300ppm / Explosive 0-20%LEL / Oxygen (O2) 0-25%
- 3 Alarm Stages - 1st & 2nd Pre Alarm and Main Alarm
- IP44 protective rating
- Wall or panel fascia mounted
- CE Certified and approved to EN61010-1 and EN50270
- 2 year Warranty - Extendable to 3 years when registered at duomo.co.uk/product-warranty/
If you require onsite diagnostics or technical assistance with any of our products please contact us
We recommend Duomo Gas Detection products are serviced at least annually to ensure efficacy and extend sensor life. Our qualified team of engineers are available Nationwide.Service
1.84 MB | pdfDownload
Support & Service
If you require technical assistance or an annual service on this product please contact us and we will be happy to help. Our qualified team of engineers are available Nationwide.