VMR Auto Reset Solenoid Valve – Elektrogas
The Elektrogas VMR are available in sizes from 1/4″ to 6″ and pressure range of 0-6 bar. The VMR has become the preferred choice of quality conscious specifiers world-wide.
You may be interested in...
The Elektrogas VMR is suitable for air or gas blocking and releasing controls. Required in gas power burners, atmospheric gas boilers, furnaces and other gas consuming appliances. The VMR valves are made in accordance with EN161 standard. Available sizes from 3/8″ to 6″ and pressure range of 0-6 bar. The VMR valves have become the preferred choice of quality conscious specifiers worldwide.
Compatible replacement for a Dungs MVD
- Provided with G1/4” pressure gauge on two sides in the inlet pressure chamber (except brass model).
- Optional G1/8” connection for closed position indicator micro switch (from Rp 1/4″ to DN150).
- Fine mesh filter incorporated prevents dirty contamination of the seal seat.
- Maximum operating pressure 200 mbar. 360 mbar, 500mbar and 6 bar.
- Suitable for air and non-aggressive gases (EN 437, 1, 2 and 3 families).
- Easy adjustable flow rate, provided of locking screw (except 4″, 5″, 6″ and brass models).
- Certified for continuous service (100% ED) and endless ON/OFF cycles.
- Coil insulation is class H (180°C).
- Compatible replacement for a Dungs MVD
- Terminal box with PG connector or ISO 4400 plug on 1/2″.
- The large models are provided with a power saving electronic device, to reduce power consumption and working temperature.
- Valves are 100% tested by computerized testing machineries and are fully warranted.
- IP54 (IP65 on request) Special versions available
If you require onsite diagnostics or technical assistance with any of our products please contact us
We recommend Duomo Gas Detection products are serviced at least annually to ensure efficacy and extend sensor life. Our qualified team of engineers are available Nationwide.Service
1.12 MB | pdfDownload
Support & Service
If you require technical assistance or an annual service on this product please contact us and we will be happy to help. Our qualified team of engineers are available Nationwide.