PLEX-COM1 is a serial protocol converter that manages the ESA ESTRO flame controls or the ESA REFLAM flame presence indicators, letting all control and supervision devices (PLC, PC, DCS etc.) command and receive the burner status data via Modbus-RTU serial protocol, quickly and in a versatile manner.
- Supply voltage: 90 - 240 VAC
- Supply frequency: 40 - 70 Hz
- Max. absorption: 40 VA
- Operating temperature: 0 - 50°C
- Storage temperature: -10 to +70°C
- Fixing: on 35mm DIN guide (EN50022)
- Mounting position: any
- Protection degree: IP10
- Atmospheres: not suitable for use in explosive or corrosive atmospheres
If you require onsite diagnostics or technical assistance with any of our products please contact us
We recommend Duomo Gas Detection products are serviced at least annually to ensure efficacy and extend sensor life. Our qualified team of engineers are available Nationwide.Service
457.60 KB | pdfDownload
Support & Service
If you require technical assistance or an annual service on this product please contact us and we will be happy to help. Our qualified team of engineers are available Nationwide.