Oxy-fuel burner high turbulence
The HT series oxy-fuel burners have been conceived for an extremely flat and high flame generation thanks to the intense mixture of pure oxygen (technical purity degree 90% – 99.9%) and gas at the burner mouth.
- Capacity: from 10 to 5,000kW
- Functioning with various types of fuel gas: CH4/LPG/Propane/etc.
- Maximum furnace temperature: 1,750°C if supplied with refractory block
- O2 burner inlet pressure: min. 100 mbar
- Inlet fluid temperature: room temperature
- Flow ratio: 1:5
- Low CO concentrate in stoichiometric ratio conditions
- NOx concentrate according to O2 purity (min. 90%), process temperature and stoichiometric ratio regulation
If you require onsite diagnostics or technical assistance with any of our products please contact us
We recommend Duomo Gas Detection products are serviced at least annually to ensure efficacy and extend sensor life. Our qualified team of engineers are available Nationwide.Service
1.23 MB | pdfDownload
Support & Service
If you require technical assistance or an annual service on this product please contact us and we will be happy to help. Our qualified team of engineers are available Nationwide.