Estro C2 – Burner Management Box
Estro C2 is for ignition and control of industrial burners.
ESA Estro is a flame controlling device equipped with inputs and outputs for the ignition and control of industrial burners. Estro C2 is a device for one-stage burners (only one gas valve). Remote control via electric and serial signals with normally open output when the burner is on.
- Supply voltage: 115 or 230 V (+10 to -15%)
- Operating temperature: 0 - 60°C
- Storage temperature: -20 to +80°C
- Maximum relative humidity: 75%
- IP54 - Protection class (when wiring, use adequate connectors)
- Probe voltage: 300 VAC
- Prepurge time: 0 - 255 s
- First safety time: 1 - 25 s
- Reaction time: 1 - 20 s
- Post-purge time: 0 - 255 s
- Auto shutoff (can be inhibited): within 24 hours
- Dimensions: 200 √ó 120 √ó 93 mm
- Flame controlling device: rod or UV-2 phototube (ESA)
If you require onsite diagnostics or technical assistance with any of our products please contact us
We recommend Duomo Gas Detection products are serviced at least annually to ensure efficacy and extend sensor life. Our qualified team of engineers are available Nationwide.Service
Support & Service
If you require technical assistance or an annual service on this product please contact us and we will be happy to help. Our qualified team of engineers are available Nationwide.